Sometimes, we don’t need big speeches or entire books to make us open our eyes and to inspire us to make changes in our attitude, way of thinking and behaviour. A few simple but powerful words said at the right moment can have much more weight.
These are 10 of our most liked motivational phrases to encourage an attitude shift:
1. Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers, or you can grow weeds.
2. You cannot control the ocean, but you can learn to surf the waves…
3. Sometimes, what you are most afraid of doing is what will set you free.
4. You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.
5. It’s not happy people who are thankful. Is Thankful people who are happy.
6. Someone is happy with half of what you have.
7. It’s not who you are that is holding you back. It’s who you think you are not.
8. Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
9. “Before Alice got to Wonderland, she had to fall”
10. When it rains, look for the rainbow. When it’s dark, look for the stars.